People find themselves in financial difficulty for a whole range of reasons such as loss of income, health issues, separation or death or inability to manage figures or face conflict.
Regardless of how you found yourself in this situation, the most important thing is to find someone you can trust and who is qualified to inform you of your options and help you take the necessary action.
Our financial counsellors can:
- help you get a clear picture of your overall financial situation
- explain what options you have in relation to your financial situation and their advantages and disadvantages
- advocate or negotiate with creditors, government agencies and others on your behalf
- put aside the time to listen to you and provide you with support
- refer you to specialist support services if required such as counselling or emergency services.
Better Place Australia's financial counselling service is free, confidential and delivered by professionals.
For more detailed information about Financial Counselling, click here.